Print this if you will not have internet access in Mexico.
For you guys that still don’t know what resort we are going to, it is…
The Occidental at Xcaret Destination in Riviera Maya
Carretera Federal Chetumal- Puerto Juarez Km 282, 307 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo 77710
Stuff to know:
- Don’t Forget your passport
- Don’t leave the resort for any reason, its huge and has plenty of restaurants and countless bars. Were only there for 4 days…
- Do not pay anyone anything for the entire trip. Everything is included. You may tip if you would like, but not required. Tipping usually gets the staff to come back with drinks more often.
- Because some of us do not have long distance calls and texts we will be creating a group messaging alternative. This is how we are going to keep all 20+ of us in the loop of what is going on. Because the resort is so large and people will be doing their own things, it will be nice to have communication with everyone if needed. If you need to get ahold of the Bierstick Bros or someone back home, we DO have international calls and texts.
- We will be using WhatsApp. Make sure you have the app and check the facebook group for the link to the group chat or CLICK HERE
When you get to the front desk, tell them you are with the Bierstick Party and give them your name.A room is already assigned to your name. They will need a credit card for each room in case of incidentals. Damages and extra charges will be charged to your credit card. Other than that, everything is paid for.
The resort is inside of a National park. You can get all of the information for the Xcaret National Park Excursion when you get there if you choose to do that. The entrance to the park is INSIDE of the resort.
For the Buffets:
- No dress code, No reservations, Any time of Day
For the nice restaurants:
These are for DINNER ONLY.
- You will need to make your reservations at the front desk early each day for the restaurants you want to go for dinner. If you don’t make a reservation it will go by space available in the A La Carte restaurants and the buffets will be open for everyone at any time.
- You must bring closed toed shoes.
- You must bring a shirt with a collar (polo is fine)
- You must bring pants. No shorts are allowed in the a-la carte restaurants. (Jeans are fine)
It’s time to PARTY! Shoot us a message on WhatsApp when you arrive and come find us. We will be there a day before you.
Do NOT pay for or get on any other form of transportation besides the shuttles we have paid for. Everything is already included and all you have to do is get onto the bus with your party.
Look for our BIERSTICK LOGO or the (Lumaale & Feraltar) Logo.
Upon arrival to the airport is very important that you carefully read our suggestions for a faster and safer access to your transportation.
Upon arrival to CUN (Cancun International Airport) please follow these recommendations to assure an easy and fast access to your vehicle:
1. When you arrive to the airport in Cancun, first you are going to go through immigration, following you will be guided to the baggage claim area where you are going to wait for your luggage.
2. Once you have picked up your luggage you will be directed to customs.
3. After you have cleared customs, please proceed to walk OUTSIDE your arrival terminal -it is very important to go all the way out since there will be large groups of "tourist advisers" which will try to stop you and claim to give you information about Cancun however what they really do is sell time share, offering tours for free or discounted prices. For your own convenience please do not stop anywhere between customs and the airport exit doors.
4. Look for our BIG SIGN (Picture down below) One of our representatives will be waiting for you and will gladly greet you so you can start enjoying your vacation. Make sure it is one of our drivers and not another companies. Our representatives wear a BLUE or GREEN shirt and hold a sign with our company logo along with the BIERSTICK logo, DO NOT look for a sign with your name. Due to the traffic at the airport your transportation will leave once we find your party.
We are tracking flights so we know if they are on time or delayed, if a flight is delayed be sure we will be waiting for you. If you have any delays once the flight has landed or you are not able to see our drivers, be sure to us the emergency numbers on your confirmation.
If you have any questions regarding your arrival to Cancun Airport or if on your arrival day your flight information changes due to weather, cancellations, overbooking, etc., please call me (US/CANADA) TOLL FREE AT 1-888-644-7803 or if you are calling from outside the US & Canada please call me at my direct number in Cancun +52 998 898 4977 / 79.
REMEMBER I WILL MONITOR YOUR FLIGHT SO IF IT IS A LITTLE DELAYED OR IS ARRIVING A LITTLE EARLY, you dont need to call me as I will know this information. Only if your flight is cancelled or you were switched to another flight, then please make sure I get the new flight information so I can re-schedule your transfer.