Information we collect
When you visit or use our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information you choose to provide to us such as your name, mailing address, and email address. You may provide this information, for example, when you make requests for information or assistance.
- Non-personal information including, but not limited to, browser type, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, screen resolution, operating system, the date and time of a visit or use, the pages visited on this Site and the time spent viewing Bierstick, and return visits to Bierstick.
- Aggregated information as you and others browse and use our website
Uses of information
We may use the information we collect from you for purposes such as:
- To respond to your inquires and requests;
- To operate Bierstick and improve your experience;
- To identify or re-mediate possible threats to the Site’s security;
- To conduct research about your use of Bierstick and our services;
- To effectuate your opt-out choices; and
- For any other purpose specified at time of collection.
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
15626 South 70th Court, Orland Park Illinois 60462, United States
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Analytics, operational & research services
Sharing information with third parties
When you exercise your choice, we may share some information collected from you, your computer, or your mobile device with these companies so that they may honor your requests concerning their data collection practices. Additionally, we may share information with service providers who may assist us in responding to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise perform some business or operational function for us. We may also disclose personal information about you if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order; to protect our and third party rights; and for purposes disclosed at time of collection.
We take reasonable measures to help maintain data we collect through Bierstick in a secure manner.
Links to third party sites
Last Updated: May 3, 2017